The ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Course:
• One day review course using ServSafe® materials from the National Restaurant Association (NRA).
• Taught by Clemson University Food Safety and Nutrition Experts who are certified ServSafe® Instructors with the NRA.
• Course concludes with the ServSafe® Certification Exam.
• Successful completion of the course and certification exam meets DHEC requirements for “Certified Food Protection Manager” under federal guidelines outlined in 2-102.12(B) of the FDA Food Code.
• ServSafe® Manager Certification from the National Restaurant Association will be mailed to participants upon successful completion of the course and certification exam. The certification is valid for five years.
• Cost of the course covers the exam and exam answer sheet. The book is not included in the price of the training + exam.
• Course book: ServSafe® Manager Book 7th Edition, ISBN#: 0134812352, should be purchased before coming to the course. (Available through Amazon or directly through ServSafe.
• Participants should bring the course book with them on the day of training.
• Course topics include: Challenges to Food Safety, Microbiology, Contamination, Allergens, Food Safety Systems, The Flow of Food, Maintaining Sanitary Facilities and Equipment, Pest Management and Employee Training.
• A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you prior to the scheduled date of the training.
Thursday, August 29 at 8:30am to 6:30pm
Greenville County Extension Office 301 University Ridge, Suite 4300, Greenville, SC