Our club creates networking opportunities for students interested in psychology and exposes them to different topics in the field. As a member, you have the opportunity to:
• Connect with other students who share your interests, major or classes.
• Meet professors outside of class.
• Hear talks from a variety of experts.
• Volunteer at a local hospital.
• Learn more about psychology through recommended educational resources!
This semester, we will meet every other Tuesday at 6 p.m. via Zoom, starting September 1. Attendance is not mandatory, all majors and minors are welcome, and there will be no dues this semester.
Tuesday, November 24 at 6:00pmVirtual Event