WHAT: P3 Forum (people + printing + packaging)
WHO: All Clemson alumni working in packaging graphics & related fields
Change breeds opportunity. Opportunity for business to grow in new markets, for brands to engage new consumers, for sustainable technologies to change our environment and for employees to solve new challenging problems. Research validates that the best leaders are ones that can strategically manage change. Come join fellow Clemson print and packaging leaders to discuss trends, strategies and opportunities that will ensure you are prepared to stare down change with an ‘eye of the tiger.’
A social neworking hour will take place Monday, Oct. 22 at Godfrey Hall, hosted by the 2018-19 senior graduating class. A speaker lineup will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 23 at the Sonoco Institute of Packaging Design and Graphics. Light breakfast and a catered lunch is included in the cost of registration.
Please register no later than Monday, October 15.
Tuesday’s speaker lineup will include:
• “Change Management” by Kevin Bourquin, Director of Prepress Operations at Cyber Graphics
• “The Adoption of Digital Printing” by Aaron Sniker, Business Development & Brand Manager at HP
• “E-Commerce” by Tamara Green, Senior Packaging Graphics Manager at Tyson Foods
• “External and Regulatory Pressures” by Scott Thrift, Packaging Design and Innovation Manager at Altria
• “Creating Success in Changing Markets” by Hank Welter, Vice President at TC Transcontinental
• “The Evolution of Security in Packaging” by Kevin White, Strategic Accounts Manager at HS Crocker
• “The State of the Department” by Chip Tonkin, Department Chair of Graphic Communications at Clemson University
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 8:30am to 5:00pm
Clemson University, Oct. 22: Godfrey Hall; Oct. 23: Sonoco Institute 315 Harris A. Smith Building