Clemson Data Visualization Lab is offering the second series of data visualization online workshops.
These weekly online workshops will provide experience with a variety of data visualization principles, software, and expertise and are designed to help students, faculty, and staff to acquire data visualization skills that are in demand for research and the job market. The workshops are free and open to all Clemson students, faculty, and staff. Participants can attend one, several, or all workshops in the series with the possibility of earning a data visualization Certificate of Attendance.
We will hold all the workshops on Fridays from 10 am to 1 pm Eastern Time.
You need to register for each one of the workshops at https://forms.gle/M7FLby4FL4uxf7sG9.
The workshops to be offered are:
1. Data Visualization Principles
2. Data Analytics with Microsoft Power Bi
3. Data Preparation with Tableau Prep
4. Data Analytics with Tableau: Beginner
5. Data Analytics with Tableau: Intermediate
6. Data Analytics with Tableau: Advanced
7. Visualization with Gephi
8. Data Visualization with Python
9. Data Visualization with R
10 . Data Visualization with D3.js
11. Scientific Visualization with ParaView
12. Visualizing Molecular Dynamics with VMD
You may find more detail and information here: https://bit.ly/clemsonviz
Please feel free to forward this message on to anyone who may be interested.
Have a great start of the semester and Go Tigers!
Clemson Data Visualization Lab
Friday, January 15 at 10:00am to 12:00amVirtual Event