Clemson University

4-H Paper Clover Campaign - Tractor Supply Co.

 

It’s #4HPaperClover time! And this year there are even more ways to donate, buy a paper clover and roundup your purchase. Make your way to Tractor Supply Co. before October 17th!

page1image3299272928

Since 2010, Tractor Supply has partnered with 4-H to help create #Opportunity4All and raise more than $14 million through the Paper Clover campaign.

  • 100 percent of funds raised through the bi-annual Paper Clover campaign directly benefit 4-H youth.
  • 90 percent of donations directly support 4-H youth in the state where the funds were raised, and the remaining 10 percent supports the overall mission and growth of 4-H nationally.

Visit a Tractor Supply store near you and donate $1 at checkout for

kids in South Carolina to camp or experience other 4-H leadership programs. 

Sunday, October 17

Tractor Supply Co. stores statewide

Event Type

Cooperative Extension

Target Audience

General Public

Departments

Cooperative Extension Service, 4-H Youth Development, Statewide

Cost

Donate a dollar today!

Hashtag

#4HPaperClover

Contact Name:

Lori Frager

Contact Phone:

864-656-3848

Contact Email:

lfrager@clemson.edu

Subscribe

Recent Activity

You're not going yet!

This event requires registration.