POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The fifteenth annual forestry meeting will once again be held at T&S Farms on April 29, 2020. Anyone who is interested in managing forested lands should attend. This year the meeting will cover the following topics:
- Updates from governmental agencies
- Hardwood Management
- USDA Cost Share Opportunities
- SCFC Cost Share Opportunities
- Technology in Forest Silviculture
- The Importance of the Private Forest Landowner
- Legislative Updates
Registration will begin at 7:30. Morning refreshments will be served followed with a lunch catered by Sheally's BBQ.
COSTS: Forester registration is $80 per person, $25 for general public, $15 for college students.
6hrs Category 1 Forestry CFE's
Wednesday, April 29 at 7:30am to 4:30pm
T&S Farms 3500 Pond Branch Rd. Leesville, SC 29070