Are you an early stage Entrepreneur? Do you want to build sustainable success? If you are an early stage entrepreneur, with a high impact business opportunity, Apply now!
SEED is an eight-session course designed to help entrepreneurs understand the business behind success. This program will draw on the experiences of local business leaders to help early stage entrepreneurs build sustainable success. Participants will form a core network of entrepreneurs that want to make a high impact in our Upstate community.
You will learn inside tips on:
· Defining business opportunities, product development, outsourcing products and developing the proper infrastructure
· Marketing strategies, include the latest tools of social media and how to effectively use them to market your business
· Key ingredients to building a top management team
· How to protect intellectual property even with limited resources
· Where to seek capital and direct fundraising efforts
· How to generate sustainable growth
· Meet and form relationships with community leaders, business leaders and potential mentors
· Graduates earn an Entrepreneurship Certificate from Clemson University
Mark Roth and Doug Kim, McNair Law Firm, P.A.
September 11, 2013 - Class every two weeks on Wednesday Night
Class times: 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
McNair Law Firm, P.A., 104 S. Main Street, Suite 700, Greenville, SC 29601
$199 (Class size limited to 25 students). Check payable to “Clemson University”
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 6:30pm to 9:00pm
104 S. Main Street, Suite 700, Greenville, SC 29601