• Understand and know the four parts of every business.
• Understand important accounting terminology.
• Understand the importance of accounting standards.
• Understand the difference between Cash and Accrual Accounting.
• Understand the flow of money in accounting terms.
• Analyze the financial performance of an operation.
• Identify historical opportunity/problem areas.
• Determine the historical capacity of the operation.
• Measure the historical operating efficiency of the operation.
• Analyze your businesses financial performance.
• Determine financial strengths and weaknesses of your businesses financial
• Project desired financial performance for the next two years.
• Build high level action plans to support projected financial performance.
• Learn how to begin controlling your business.
• Learn the change issues associated with controlling your business.
Monday, January 13, 2014 at 9:00am to 4:00pm
Greenville County Clemson Extension Office
301 University Ridge, Suite 4300, Greenville, SC