• Understand and know the four parts of every business.
• Understand important accounting terminology.
• Understand the importance of accounting standards.
• Understand the difference between Cash and Accrual Accounting.
• Understand the flow of money in accounting terms.
• Analyze the financial performance of an operation.
• Identify historical opportunity/problem areas.
• Determine the historical capacity of the operation.
• Measure the historical operating efficiency of the operation.
• Analyze your businesses financial performance.
• Determine financial strengths and weaknesses of your businesses financial
• Project desired financial performance for the next two years.
• Build high level action plans to support projected financial performance.
• Learn how to begin controlling your business.
• Learn the change issues associated with controlling your business.
Greenville, Cooperative Extension Service, College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences, Statewide, Abbeville, Anderson, Beaufort, Berkeley, Charleston, Cherokee, Chester, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Colleton, Darlington, Dillon, Dorchester, Edgefield, Fairfield, Florence, Georgetown, Greenwood, Hampton, Horry, Jasper, Kershaw, Lancaster, Laurens, Lee, Lexington, Marion, Marlboro, McCormick, Newberry, Oconee, Orangeburg, Pickens, Richland, Saluda, Spartanburg, Sumter, Williamsburg, York, Union
No recent activity